Coursework: Ignite presentation learner response

​1.) WWW: layout (not too much text and focus on images), understanding of pop culture, references (intertextuality) within modern day society as well as representations of my audience and my intent of my music video. Visual representations of my music artists as well as already using images from an artist photoshoot within my presentation. Good mention of industries (record labels) as well as mentions of many different mentions of media theorists. 

EBI: Unclear with my drink concept and my intentions of advertising for both my drink and my conceptual music artist. Also unclear with my actual presenting, speaking too clearly and not enough- making it harder for listeners to completely understand my work concept. Also forgot to mention intertextuality more vividly within my statement of intent. 

        4/5 - coursework concept

        5/5 - representations

        4/5 - audience

        4/5 - industry 

        3/5 -  media terminology 

        4/5 - delivery 

2.) I will must clarity my concept for the soft drink as well as the idea and advertisement of the artist brand as well as the soft drink brand. I also should work on my performance area of the presentation and I must be able to speak more fluidly about my concept.

3.) My presentation was successful in delivering the visual representation of my music video as well as representations and target audiences for my artist, however due to my lacking performance within my presentation I was not clear enough when portraying my drink concept. I will have to create a more solid concept as well as visual and industrial background towards my drink as well as the actual advertising of both my soft drink as well as my conceptual artist. I also should practice my presentation skills as well as public speaking within small groups (e.g. speaking too fast and leaving too much time between slides). I will also further emphasise on my mentioning intertextuality and make it more explicit within my statement of intent since I will be hinting and nonverbally portraying modern society and politics within my music video.  

Comments

Popular Posts